#RuBrief brings online interactive rural professional Continuing Professional Development to your desktop. Topics and dates for 2021 have now been announced and they include:
- Telecoms Code Update – 26th February
- Post Brexit Farming – 26th March
- Valuation case update – 30th April
- Natural capital for the rural professional – 28th May
- Environment Bill/Act – 25th June
- New planning rules for Biodiversity Gain – 16th July
- RICS Ethics, Standards and Procedures update – 24th September
- Restrictive covenants: recent cases – 29th October
- Anti Money Laundering – 26th November
- 17th December to be added as the year unfolds
Please see the link for our Eventbrite page with full details of prices and booking arrangements. All sessions last for 90 minutes, start at 09.30 London Time and are followed up with a recording and key notes.
#RuBrief is a joint venture with SyncSkills the virtual classroom experts headed by Gaelle Watson.
Full details of the 2021 programme are on Eventbrite at this link, including details of season tickets.
Alternatively use this link to buy a season ticket direct: