I am very pleased to announce that I have formed a joint venture with Syncskills to offer a series of web-classes for rural professionals and managers. These will run on occasional Fridays throughout the year and offer you an easy, affordable and accessible way to receive timely, focussed professional cpd at the comfort of your desk.
All the professional, legal and financial information you need to deliver the highest level of service to your clients:
• Affordable CPD from the comfort of your Office
• A monthly live online session on Friday morning
• A support community on Twitter and LinkedIn to ask questions
• Key points, easy to download and listen again at the end of each session
• No travel time and cost
• Small intereactive sessions to discuss real life challenges and concrete solutions
• Information and content exclusively designed for Rural Land Professionals including agricultural valuers, estate managers and owners.
Bookings are now open for the first class in the series, The General Data Protection Regulation which will affect all rural property professionals when it comes into effect on 25 May this year. Book here. Arrangements to protect client and other data need to be reviewed now and changes put in place before the regulation comes into effect. Prices start at £32.93 for trainee surveyors and valuers with discounts against the full price for RICS, CAAV and CLA members.
Continue reading “New: rural online cpd – #rubrief”